Pregnancy is a beautiful example of immunological regulation where several changes occur in the immune system of the mother that allow her to tolerate the fetus (semi-allogenic graft) and viceversa. Our research is focused on the study of immunobiological pathways in pregnancy and pregnancy-related pathologies, with an emphasis on preterm labor.
- Research team finds reason mothers rarely pass COVID-19 virus to fetus
- NGL lab discovers specialized cells play critical role in preterm birth
- The PRB research laboratories recognize Dr. Xu in April for her contributions
- NGL lab helped Detroit launch COVID-19 testing site
- Congratulations to Valeria and NGL lab